Vision, Mission, Values and Behaviours
Our Vision Strapline:
“Pineview Housing Association - Putting People 1st”.
· Our Mission:
“Pineview Housing Association aims to provide quality affordable homes, and deliver excellent service through listening to and engaging with our customers”.
Our Values and Behaviours:
The Values that our staff and committee members are expected to adhere to at all times:
- Community - engaging,collaborating, and including
- Resilience - continuously learning, developing, and adapting
- Integrity - being open, honest and fair
- Diligence - working conscientiously and to a high standard
- Dignity - treating everyone with respect and compassion
Our Strategic Objectives 2021 - 2023:
- To help our tenants live in an affordable and sustainable way.
- To deliver on the promises we make to our tenants.
- To develop our response to climate change.
- To engage effectively with our tenants and the wider community.
- To explore opportunities for partnership and wider action.
- To support our people to succeed.
- To ensure the ongoing financial viability and sustainability of the organisation.
The Association has also developed a behaviours framework which applies to all our staff and committee. The following link will take you to our Policies where you can get a copy of our Behaviours Framework.