Our tenant handbook is designed to be a guide to PHA and your tenancy. The handbook is made up of a range of information leaflets designed to:
- give you information about PHA and the services we provide;
- explain your rights and responsibilities as a tenant;
- outline what you can expect of us as your landlord;
- summarise the key points of our policies;
- highlight opportunities for you to get involved with your local community.
We hope the handbook will help you make the most of your tenancy and enjoy your home.
Please note, the resident handbook is not a legally binding document. Nothing in our handbook changes the legal rights and duties of the landlord and tenant as set out in your tenancy agreement. If you need further information or clarification about your tenancy or our services, please contact us.