Mission, Values and Behaviours
“Pineview Housing Association aims to provide quality affordable homes, and deliver excellent service through listening and engaging with our customers”.
Our Values and Behaviours:
In everything we do, we will be:
- Honest and transparent
- Fair and adaptable
- Polite and approachable
- Positive and considerate
- Knowledgeable and listening
- To provide good quality affordable housing for rent and home ownership and maintain quality through appropriate long term investment.
- To assist tenants and where appropriate owners and sharing owners to sustain their tenancies/ownership through the provision of adaptations, advice and support, housing options service and any other initiatives which the Association can reasonably enter into.
- To provide efficient, responsive and cost effective housing services for customers.
- To ensure that the work of the Association is supported by effective governance, financial and administration systems and that staff and Committee are accountable for the work of the Association.
- To ensure that the Association is an employer of choice.
- To consolidate our business within our existing neighbourhoods and take advantage of development opportunities should they be financially viable and appropriate to undertake.
- To support wider role activities that help to support the investment and regeneration that has already taken place and which introduce measures to help sustain our business and develop our community.
The Association has also developed a behaviours framework which applies to all our staff and committee. The following link will take you to our Behaviours Framework (June 2018).