Like all Registered Social Landlords, Pineview is required to report our performance in achieving/progressing towards Charter outcomes and standards to tenants and other service users by the end of October each year.
More information on the Charter is available on the SHR website - SHR website
The Pineview Charter Reports produced to date are available on our website - Pineview Charter Reports and we are currently working on our 2020/21 Report.
The Pineview Customer & Resident Forum review the format of the Report each year to ensure that we report annually on performance to tenants and other service users and include:
- · Assessment of performance against each relevant Charter outcome
- · Relevant comparisons including with previous years, other landlords and national performance
- · Plans for delivering improvement
- · Methods for tenants and service users to comment on the style of reporting
If you would like to be involved in this, you can do so by one of the following methods:
- > Join the Customer and Resident Forum
- > E-mail you suggestions to email@example.com or
- > telephone 0141 944 3891 and ask to speak to Isobel about the Charter Report.
We would love to have you involved.